At some point, you will need to choose a reputable furniture provider whether for your home or for your business. It can be challenging to choose the right furniture provider especially if you want custom designer pieces. The challenge is to pick a provider that can provide high-quality designer furniture that fits your budget. These tips should help you select the best designer furniture distributor that will offer the best service and the best value for your money:
- Have an idea of how you want your furniture to look like – Look up photos of custom designer furniture for inspiration from magazines and online sources. Consider browsing the catalogue of products of a reputable designer furniture provider for more ideas. This way, you will know exactly how you want your furniture to be.
- Look for an experienced provider – Furniture providers should have at least two decades of experience in designing and manufacturing custom pieces. This way, you can be confident in their expertise and skills in procuring the finest imported designer furniture on the market.
- Find out who designs the furniture – Does the furniture provider represent the most reputable brands in the high-end furniture industry? Does it work with internationally recognized designers and architects? Verify who designs and makes the furniture so you will know exactly what you are getting, especially if they are made by internationally known names like Cini Boeri, Phillipe Starck, and Enzo Mari.
- Learn about the brands the provider represents – Work with a provider that carries well-known brands in designer furniture. Arflex,Bonaldo, Lago, Fiam, and DePadova are among the names that you should be looking for.
- Look up reviews about the provider – Do your homework and find reviews, feedback, and testimonials on the designer furniture provider. This is a good way to verify the reliability of its customer service team, the company’s expertise and the quality of the furniture.